I ordered a dining table online on Sept 12, 2012, it took 6 weeks to deliver table, when I received table, it was not wrapped in bubble wrap to protect it from shock or being bumped.The table is Formica with chrome around sides.

Table was loose in a card board box which was crated, but didn't protect table from being bumped around in box, needless to say I had to drill holes for the legs, was not sure proper placement, no instructions in box, nothing. When I called got answering machine, so I did the best I could assembling this table. I flipped the table over and found that the formica had a split by the chrome edge. Needles to say I am stuck with a split table, they say it was my fault.

That's not what I am pissed about, the guy on the phone, American Chairs Inc.

out of Chicago Ill.was very rude,horrible and a bully, I will never do business with this company again and will not recommend to anyone.

Had an Experience with American Chairs?

Comments

I also had a bad experience with the owner or whomever returns the phone messages left on the answering machine.Although we loved the stools we purchased, he wasn't very nice or appreciative of my business.

Sounded like he could care less if he made the sale.

I guess he doesn't really like being in business for himself.Despite his negative demeanor, we loved the chairs and they were sturdy and delivered in good condition.

Long Beach, California, United States #738740

Ordered 2 chairs, one table, and one booth from American Chairs.Craftsmanship was great, and the booth/table were VERY well packaged.

The chairs weren't as nicely packaged, but arrived just fine as well.

NO complaints with this company.Outstanding product.

New York, New York, United States #694304

I am surprised to see American Chairs on this website.I purchased a kitchen table and 6 chairs about 5 months ago and I am super happy.

The table took about 6 weeks, but it was absolutely beautiful when it finally arrived. It was a big table so it came crated on a truck.

I thought the packaging was fine.

I bought furniture from American Chairs about 6 months ago.I received the items in a timely manner and was very satisfied with the diner chairs and the retro table I ordered.

I called to place my order over the phone and customer service was courteous and helpful.

The best part is that all the furniture was made in the USA!Gotta support that!

jackericjack
West Hollywood, California, United States #635680

I wished I would of read this review before I ordered from this Company.I received my Table without any legs.

Now I have to wait another week for the table legs. When I called Brad Pinsler to complain he was rude and a Bully to me as well. He said "What's your problem?, Well I'll tell you what my problem is I Waited nearly 6 weeks for my table and I received an email that my table was to be delivered and then to only receive the table top without legs.

This company needs to get their act together or close their door.I am going to tell all the decorators in West Hollywood never use this company.

I was just about to order a retro table from this company. After reading your post I will order somewhere else and pay a little more. Sorry you experienced that.