American Chairs Inc., Very Poor customer service
I ordered a dining table online on Sept 12, 2012, it took 6 weeks to deliver table, when I received table, it was not wrapped in bubble wrap to protect it from shock or being bumped.The table is Formica with chrome around sides.
Table was loose in a card board box which was crated, but didn't protect table from being bumped around in box, needless to say I had to drill holes for the legs, was not sure proper placement, no instructions in box, nothing. When I called got answering machine, so I did the best I could assembling this table. I flipped the table over and found that the formica had a split by the chrome edge. Needles to say I am stuck with a split table, they say it was my fault.
That's not what I am pissed about, the guy on the phone, American Chairs Inc.
out of Chicago Ill.was very rude,horrible and a bully, I will never do business with this company again and will not recommend to anyone.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rectangular Retro Diner Table
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "Google Youtube URL thief Ben Wallace, employee for Google UK in London, former Oxford University studentI have a oxforduniversity youtube domain name that I registered for first, what happened was..."
- "The prices of movie tickets at this San Luis Obispo Downtown Theater The movieexperience.com downtown theater Centre 7 Cinema Fremont San Luis Obispo are really a ripoff. The only real..."
- "My sister and I went in to your store, World Market, in Redding, CA. on an average shopping trip on the morning of April 28th 2012. My sister had..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."